Sunday, September 13, 2009

La Roux







My sister and her boyfriend visited us this weekend. We had such a good time, drinking spicy Bloody Mary´s at Floridita in Soho, went for curry in Brick Lane and not to mention, went to see the amazing La Roux perform at Scala, Kings Cross.

My sister called me some time ago, wanting to come over for her concert, but sadly the tickets where completely sold out. Luckily I knew someone working at the promotional company - managing to get hold of 4 tickets for us. It would be an understatement to say she was beyond ecstatic.

The concert was amazing - La Roux was surprisingly humble, extremely talented and very charming (especially when the sound suddenly got cut off!).

The rest of the weekend was great. Check out my new white sailor blazer - bought it from Portobello Market.

Sweet dreams x

No comments:

Post a Comment