Thursday, March 19, 2009

In The Changing Room #1: Topshop

1. This basic grey blazer is the perfect substitute to the black leather jacket - match it with feminine dresses, as well as jeans, or dressed up with heels. Blazer - 55 pounds.
2. I love this version of the black blazer. With gold studs and nipped in the waist - it will be the perfect alternative to the basic blazer. (Too bad they only had sz. 40 left!) I have teamed it up with a high waisted black jean skirt - as well as tying the coat together. Jacket - 55 pounds, skirt - 32 pounds.
3. This sweet cream cotton cardigan - will suit my summer wardrobe perfect! I can finally change out my boring and worn-out black one, for this softer & lighter version. I have matched it with some cropped, studded jeans shorts. Cardigan - 32 pounds, shorts - 32 pounds.

4. Here I am wearing the black gold studded blazer with the super cute shorts. Outside the changing room, I would probably not wear these two pieces together. I would of opted for some black skinny jeans with the blazer, and a sweet blouse or loose-fit t-shirt with the jeans hot pants. 

Anneli x

P.S Don´t miss out my trip to the changing room in Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment