Monday, February 9, 2009

Purple, Lace & Wine




I have always had a curious passion for black broderies. I think it retains a sense of elegance, as well as a peculiar linkage to innocence (even though, I know most would say the opposite about black lace) - for me it is very pure and classic

I found this gorgeous dress from a Spanish brand called, Promod. I don´t usually shop there - but I was more than happy to find this cute little thing, reduced to 7 (!) euros. The price fits perfect to my "student budget", which I don´t often - but with great effort, try to maintain!

So yesterday, when we went for some wine, I merrily hopped into my new lace-dress, but added some color to my make-up, with my new purple eyeshadow stick (from H&M).

Anneli x

P.S Sorry for the "outfit picture" in the mirror - but as most of you know, my regular "camera-lady", Camilla, is away in Stockholm!

No comments:

Post a Comment