Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome To Miami


I recently returned to Stockholm from Miami and I am very excited to go back next month but this time I am not going for business. I’ll be going there to visit some of my close friends ☺

My flight to cross the seas leaves on March 23 and I arrive just in time for the Miami Winter Music Conference. Basically from the 24th to the 28th of March, electronic music world takes over every club, bar, pool, street corner, beach, warehouse, diner and restaurant with amazing house music, endless parties and fist-pumping European and American partiers without an off switch.

Over 2,000 djs will be filling the streets of Miami for a week -long party! I can assure you, the conference is definitely the place to see and be seen.

I’ll make sure to take loads of sunny pics for those unfortunate ones, stuck in cold Europe. I’m so excited!!

Check out the line up

http://www.wintermusicconference.com/thelist/v2/index.php

Lena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment